22 October 2011

By Lori Designs - Special Guest Saturday

Hi BLD Friends!
I hope you had a fabulous Friday night!
Our homeschool group had a Pumking Carving Party...fun, food and friends!
Perfect!
We actually took all 6 kiddos and I am happy to report they were very well behaved!
YAY!!

What did you do last night or what plans do you have for thsi weekend?

_____________________________________

I am excited to share with you the cards of our amazingly talented Special Guest Designers, Emma Lockley and Inge Groot...they will be with us through the rest of 2011, so we still have tons of inspiration coming your way!!


Emma used Sweet Pea Baby Addy 

Inge used the fundraiser image I drew for Katie Renz...We Love You Mommy!

You can find information on this image HERE.
And brand New Fundraising bundle can be found HERE.

Thank you Inge and Emma!
I LOVE sharing your creations each week!!

Big Hugs and Have a Fabulous weekend -

LORi BOYD

1 comment:

Mette said...

These are fabulous. Love Inge's blog and I am new to Emma's so it's nice to be inspired by someone else :).

Hugs, Mette