14 June 2014

By LORi Designs~Puddle Jumper MELODY

Happy Saturday everyone! It's Rosie here to share my latest card for By LORi Designs. We've introduced lots of new digis over the last couple of weeks from Lori, her daughter Ella, and our newest artist Dawn Moore. Be sure to click on the "NEW" category to see all the latest and greatest digis!
 
My card today features Puddle Jumper MELODY. Isn't she adorable?!! She's printed on Neenah Super Smooth Cardstock and colored with Copics.
 
 Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E02, E13
Hair: E44, E47, E49
Red: R24, R27, R29, R89
Blue: B91, B93, B95, B99
 
Are you excited about SUMMER?!! It couldn't get here soon enough in our household!! I'm so excited to get to sleep in a little and my son wants to be at the pool everyday! 
 
On my card today I used papers from Simple Stories Summer Fresh 6x6 Paper Pad. Man, it took forever to cut out those letters, haha!  For more details on my card please visit my Blog HERE.
 
 Be sure to scroll down to check out all the creations from my fellow DT Sisters and also to snatch up all of these cuties!!
 
Have a great weekend!
Rosie :)

1 comment:

Migdalia said...

She is precious!! Adore the colors and coloring.
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*