01 May 2014

By LORi Designs - So Ella Photobug Cassie



Hi there!  Tracy here with today's BLD post.  I'm especially excited about today's post because I finally had the chance to print up some of the newest kids to hit BLD -  the amazing So Ella line! The talent runs deep in the Boyd family.  These new images were created by LORi's nine year old daughter Ella!  I for one can't wait to see what she creates next! This cutie is called Photobug Cassie.  I just adore her and I know you will too.  You can find all of new So Ella images in the What's New section of the store! 



Thanks for stopping by today!  We hope you love the new So Ella line as much as we do!



2 comments:

Migdalia said...

Just DARLING!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

CCTVideatechnosolutions said...

Great site! Your style is so refreshing compared to most other people. Post thank you for every time you get the chance, I'll be sure to save your website!
Gps-gprs Based Vehical Tracking System