08 January 2014

Happy January and some News!!


Hello and Happy January!!
I hope you are all having a great start to your 2014!!

There are some exciting things in the works for By LORi Designs this year and to prepare for it all...the BLD DT will be a lil low key for at least the month of January, maybe February!

I wanted to say a HUGE, HUGE, Enormous, THANK YOU 
to the whole team!
Thank you for all you have done for By LORi Designs!
Thank you for your loyalty and support!
Friends Forever, for sure!!
 
Thank you to all you all...Friends of BLD!!

We love ya and we pray great blessings for you in 2014!!

Over the next couple of months...some DT alum will be stopping in to share a card or project!

Today, we have my awesome friend, Sheri Gilson.
She has been with BLD since the start and I love her bunches!
She is my right-hand and keeps me on track!
Thank You, Sheri Girl!!

Sheri used Lollipop Gracie Valentine (Framed)

Keep checking in for any announcements or new peeks!! lol

Blessings - Lori 

1 comment:

Migdalia said...

WOW!! Such a darling card!! Adorable image!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M