13 March 2012

A Spring-y Tuesday Post

Is it Tuesday already? 
Well, I guess it's true that time flies when you are having fun!

It's time to showcase the BLD Designers again...I look forward to this every week!
With Spring and Easter just around the corner...the BLD 
have some images that ooze that exact theme!

Before you hop down and peek at the fabulous creations by the BLD Designers...I wanted to let you know that we are planning a EASTER HOP on the 27th!!
It will start here at 10 AM est!
Be sure to mark your calendars and we hope to see you joining us!!



Krista used Easter Basket


Cindy used Spoonful Dottie


Karen used Peekaboo Baby


Sheri used Lollipop Bunny

Kadie used Lollipop Sisters
I LOVE that she added the Easter Basket
A perfect way to turn any image into an Easter-y treat!


Taylor used Puddle Jumper Darla & Bunny


Tracy used Puddle Jumper Emma

Tina used Lollipop Bella 
(Tina's adorable daughter was my inspiration)


Arielle used Easter Charlotte


Lori 

I used Puddle Jumpers Easter Friends - Charlotte and Ezra in
PNG form to help embellish my page. 

You can purchase this image for
$4 

___________________Thank you so much for stopping!___________________

Blessings - LORi BOYD

No comments: