28 December 2011

A word from Joni Wilson


Happy Wednesday everyone!
I hope today finds you well and enjoying the holidays. 
I personally love this time of year because it's a great transition from this year on to next.
I have been reflecting on all the areas of my life that I need to work on,
including health, finances, crafting, and being the person I want to be.
I hope that 2012 is amazing for you as well!
With the end of December comes the end of my term with By Lori Designs.
I have truly loved working with her images, as well as being part of her team.
Lori is full of God given faith, love, and talent;
I am fortunate in so many ways to know her!
For my last showcase I wanted to show you the beauty of digis,
especially cute ones like Lori's that often come with a little friend.
For my lineup I used Puddle Jumper's Winter Ella.

Here she is in her entirety:

Here is her little companion, shown by himself:


And here's Ella, for her nice close-up:


I just love the versatility of digis!
Lori has so many adorable ones to choose from,
many of hers come with sentiments as well - what a great bargain!
You can find them all here on her blog site,
as well as wonderful inspiration from the designers.
Thank you so much for coming by, have a great mid-week day everyone!
xoxoxox


4 comments:

April said...

Great post, Joni! I love how you showed different sizes! Digis are so very versatile because of that fact! Happy New Year to you also!

Annette Allen said...

amazing cards...love all these bright bold colors...

Arielle H Gordon said...

Gorgeous cards, Joni! Love that paper and your coloring!

Moosie said...

I love the closeup. I must admit I never thought to do that. Your coloring is awesome. Thanks for the inspiration!