12 April 2014

By LORi Designs - Puddle Jumper Emma with Bunny!

It's Rosie here today to round out the week of Spring Spotlights!! I hope you've enjoyed the daily inspiration from the amazing BLD design team. I'm so honored to work with these awesome and talented ladies!! If you've missed our week-long showcase, then be sure to scroll down and check out all the inspiration!! :)

Today, I'm showing off Puddle Jumper Emma with Bunny. She's so adorable with her bunny friend!! I LOVE her!!

Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E02, E13
Hair: E44, E47
Pink: R81, R83, R85, R37
White: N0, N2, Colorless Blender
Bunny: C3, N2, N0, R20, Colorless Blender
Sky/Clouds: B000, N0, N2, Colorless Blender
Grass: G21, G24, G82, N2
Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Marker

I used some gorgeous dps from Simple Stories Vintage Bliss 6x6 paper pad. It's perfect for your spring-time cards!

Now head on over to the By LORi Designs Store to snatch up your digital cuties! There are lots to choose from and they are so much to color up!

Have a great weekend!
Hugs,
Rosie :)

3 comments:

Migdalia said...

This is one of my favorite mages..Love her polka dotted dress. Adorable little bunny!!
Super cute card!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Sheri Gilson said...

Darling card, Rosie! Love your fabulous coloring and the cloud background is amazing!

:: BlueInks :: said...

Super cute! I love me a big fatty bow! Great job.