07 April 2014

By LORi Designs - Easter Todd

 
Hi everyone!
 
  It's Anita here today and I'm excited to tell you that we're trying something new here on the Blog!  In the past we usually posted new cards by the design team on Tuesdays.  So, what's changing?  Well, we're going to be sharing our new projects with you on a daily basis so now you can stop by each day to find a fabulous new project by one of the DT members.
 
 
With Easter just around the corner, I decided I would use this sweet and adorable Easter Todd on my card.  I colored the image with copics and colored pencils and then created a little scene of clouds, grass, eggs, and the sun ... well, I think that's the sun.  I haven't seen the sun very much recently so I may have forgotten what it looks like :)  Lori has lots of fabulous Easter images in her shop on the Holidays page. 
 
Thank you so much for stopping by today.  I hope I've inspired you to get your fingers inky.  Be sure to stop by tomorrow because Sheri has a beautiful project to share with you.  (Yes, I've seen it, it's gorgeous, and you don't want to miss it)
 
Hugs, Anita
  

3 comments:

Sheri Gilson said...

Adorable Spring card, Anita! Love sweet EasterTodd and the bright fun design!

Lori Turner said...

Super cute card, Anita!! I love your little Spring scene you've created - awesome coloring! xoxoxo

LORi said...

Super duper fabulous, Anita! What a handsome Easter card! Blessings - Lori