07 June 2014

By LORi Designs~So Ella ASHLEY

Happy Saturday everyone! I'm back today with my latest card for By LORi Designs. We've introduced lots of new digis over the last couple of weeks from Lori, her daughter Ella, and our newest artist Dawn Moore.
My card today features So Ella-Ashley. Isn't she adorable?!! She's printed on X-Press It Blending Card and colored with Copics.
 
 Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E02, E13
Hair: E44, E47, E49
Blue: BG10, BG53, BG57
Yellow: Y11, YR23
 
I used some fabulous dps from Fancy Pants Parkbench 6x6 Paper Pad. The ribbon is from Hobby Lobby. I used the Marianne Design Passe Partout Oval Die for the oval frame behind my sentiment.
 
 Be sure to scroll down to check out all the creations from my fellow DT Sisters!!
 
Have a great weekend!
Rosie :)

No comments: