09 July 2013

Happy Tuesday at By LORi Designs

Who wants to be inspired?!!?

Good! You are in the right place...the amazing BLD Design Team 
has super summer-y goodness to share!

Before you scroll down, I have some fabulous news to share with you!
I am excited to announce that my friend, Nicole Nastali has joined the BLD Design Team 
and we are blessed to have her as one of the designer! 
Please help us give a happy BLD Welcome to Nicole!


I am a former kindergarten teacher who is now a stay at home mom to my 2 little girls.   My hubby is supportive of my interests which says a lot about him because I love all kinds of paper crafting, making bows and headbands for my girls, and designing dresses for them!!   I love to get crafty with my girls and let them color BLD images right along side me.  It's a fun hobby for us all to share!!  I fell head over heels for BLD images when I first saw Ella and her gorgeous long straight hair!!  The cuteness continues with all of the puddle jumpers, lollipops, as well as bug and roo designs!!  I just can't get enough of them!!  I'm thrilled to be designing for Lori with this team of fabulously talented ladies.  
I hope you will join me in making some crafty creations with BLD designs! 
________________________________________

Here is Nicole's card:
She used Puddle Jumper Maxie with a Snow Cone.
Look how she managed to make the snow cone...look just like a real one! So Cute!
So happy to have you Nicole! 
:)


 Anita used Lollipop Scuba Tolla

Krista used Ell'a Umbrella

Sheri used Lollipop Scuba Kate

 Tracy used Lollipop Tubin' Taylor

Vivi used Lollipop Swim Ready Sadie



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the lovely welcome, Lori!!! I have a card on my blog for you, as well!!! :)) :))
~~Nicole~~

Tracy said...

Welcome girlie!!!! So glad to have you on the team. :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you, Tracy!! 😊😊😊

Stacey Schafer said...

Welcome to the team, Nicole! You are fantastically talented and super sweet! Your card is darling...that striped snow cone...genius! Ladies, your creations are beyond AMAZING, as usual:)

Tina's Crop Shop said...

Congrats to Nicole for the honor of joining this wonderful Design Team and congrats to By Lori Designs for recognizing her tremendous talent! This looks like a winning opportunity for both parties to me!

Anonymous said...

Thank you SO much, Stacey!!! :)) :)) I'm so happy to be here!! Honestly, I'm still over the moon about it!!! :)) :)) Working with you talented ladies is going to be so much fun & coloring Lori's images is pure JOY!!!! :)) :))
Xo

Anonymous said...

Awww, Tina, thank you so much!!! I'm the lucky one, thats for sure!!! :)) :))
It's so cool that you came over here to leave a comment -- :)) :)) You are so sweet!!! I see that you are a new follower here on this blog!!! Woo hoo!!! :)) :)) I hope you got some of Lori's adorable images!!! Xo