29 May 2012

By LORi Designs Tuesday Post

Welcome to Inspiration Tuesday at By LORi Designs!
I hope of you who celebrated Decoration Day had a wonderful weekend!
We spent loads of time with family.
For that I am very thankful!
My children LOVE being at Mamaw and Papaw's house.

We ended the weekend with a lil' impromptu photo shoot of the kids... 
It was super hot and humid, but they did pretty good!

I wanted to share some Design Team News:
This week marks the end of this term. 
Which means, we have to say goodbye to our fabulous and super duper talented designers.
I want to say a formal THANK YOU to each of these amazing, talented and sweet friends of mine!
You all have blessed me and my family with your amazing creations and friendship!!
Thank you from the bottom of my heart!
With that being said...I have decided to take a break from a DT for the summer.
I plan on getting the shop fixed up a bit, spending tons of time with my most treasured blessings (the faces you see above) and drawing!
I'll also be watching for YOUR cards...to showcase here at BLD on occasion, so be sure to keep creating with BLD images...I'll be watching!! ;o)

The BLD Designers


Arielle



Kadie

Tracy



Kim



 Sheri 
has 2 gorgeous cards for us!!



Many blessings - LORi BOYD

3 comments:

Vivi Casale said...

cards are absolutely gorgeous!!
thanks for the inspiration!!

Vivi Casale said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jenn Borjeson said...

Your family is beautiful. Have a good Summer, Lori. :)