25 January 2012

Bug & Roo Release


Who's ready for more Bug & Roo Stamps!???!

Hannah worked her magic and these cuties have been laying on my desk waiting to be 
scanned in and ready to be released.  I would so benefit from being cloned...ha ha...my family would benefit too!!  For now, just one of me will have to do!!! LOL!!

Please join me in welcoming these new Bug & Roo Friends...

Hillie
$3
___________________________________

Gretchen
$3

________________________

Ivy
$3

________________________

Marcie
$3
_________________________

Charleston
$3
_________________________

Patty
$3
__________________________

Thank You for you for supporting Hannah!!

Blessings - LORi 

P.S. BLD Challenge 23 just started, you can find all the details HERE!!

3 comments:

Judy said...

Hi Lori, I'd like to buy the set of Bug and Roo friends, but the 'buy it' link takes me to a general Paypal page rather than a raised invoice. Is there a missing link? (with me - undoubtedly, but maybe with the system this time?). Thanks for another gorgeous set of images, I can't wait to get my hands on them ...please...lol!
Hugs,
Judy x

Jennifer said...

These images are so CUTE. Hard to choose, maybe I should just get them all!!! (=

E.A. Faulkner said...

Please tell Ms. Hannah thank you very much for the newest digi stamps!!! Love them!! E.A. (Sissy) Faulkner