28 September 2011

New at BLD

Hee Hee...Yep, we have new stuff to show you hear at By LORi Designs!!

Did you see the new images I added to the shop a couple days ago?
If not you can hop HERE to the What's New page to see them!


Arielle has designed a lil' notebook to showcase
Hannah's new Bug & Roo image : Peyton
Who can also be found on the What's New page.

Hee hee...she is a quirky, little cutie!!
 

I am excited to announce that we have 2 new Lollipop Girls to introduce today.  Please join me in welcoming...
Judy Laing and Christine Ousley
I have become friends with them via facebook and I'm very
excited to have them join the BLD Team.

Here is a peek at Christine's work using a BLD image.
She used Happy Birthday Annie to make a Birthday Card!!


Judy creates down right fabulous cards and I can't wait for
you to see what she has in store for us!

Thank you both for joining us!!

Hugs - LORi BOYD

 

1 comment:

Vivi Casale said...

Hey Girls, congrats for being a lollipop girls.. I'm sure I'll get lot inspiration by your creations!!
xoxo