20 September 2010

A Winner and lots of Thank Yous!!

Happy Monday Morning all you Lollpop Lovers out there!!

Before, I announce out 2 winners...I want to say Thank You to everyone for your patience, understanding and prayers!!  
You don't know what it meant to me!!
I am thankful that God placed friends like you in my life!!

The great News of the day is that my Uncle was able to speak this morning!!
Praise God...He is a GREAT and MIGHTY God!!
Thank You for your prayers!!
They are being heard and answered!!


Now for our winners:



Congratulations Ladies!!
You can contact me at:
ourboyds5(at0aol(dot)com
with your digi choices...woo hoo!!

Thank you all for hoping with us this month!!
Each month on the 10th...you will find new Lollipops hopping into the shop!!  
Keep your eyes peeled for all the wonderful creation the BLD Design Team.  
Thank you for your amazing support!!!

Many Hugs and Blessings - 

1 comment:

Sherry Eckblad said...

Congrats to the winners and I can't wait to hop again next month.